Children can earn PROUD points by demonstrating the PROUD values. This may include:
- Holding a door open
- Supporting others in their learning
- Being a good role model
- Taking pride in their work
- Going above and beyond
- Using kind actions
PROUD Captains have a job description which makes their role and responsibilities clear:
PROUD Captain’s Job Description
PROUD captains have a good attitude, appearance, work hard and are determined. They will be ready to work every day and encourage positive behaviour.
- Work with other PROUD house captains and other members of the school.
- Communicate with children to offer support.
- Attend all PROUD house captains meetings.
- Always listen to other ideas and take them into consideration.
- Encourage children to be enthusiastic towards their learning.
- Meet with teachers to discuss events and assemblies.
- To meet with other teachers to discuss pupils behaviour.
- Congratulate children’s effort towards any good work.
- Work closely with the Assistant Head of School, providing ideas and support for competitions and House related activities.
- Lead and support the children of your PROUD house in a variety of House Competitions.
- Collect, monitor and announce PROUD Points.
- Inspire the children of your PROUD house.
- Be an excellent role model in behaviour, attitude and dress at all times.
- Be confident.
- Always be organised.
- Consistently be polite to people.
- Have a creative mind.
- In all events work as a team.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Be caring to everyone.
As you can see, PROUD Captains will be promoting positive behaviour to encourage children across the school to gain PROUD points. They will also be able to give out their own white PROUD points to those who they see demonstrating Hampton College Primary PROUD values.